Scale your business and reach your true potential
Building a business is tough. There are no shortcuts or quick fixes to get you where you want to be, and the simple fact is that it takes time to scale. Our sole focus is to enable you to become the best version of yourself and to create a high performing team around you, so you can spend time working ON your business rather than IN it.
We work with business leaders, owners and entrepreneurs who are:
- Feeling stuck as they want to take action to scale their business but don’t know where to start
- Frustrated as they can see the potential in their business but don’t have the time to step away to look at the big picture and strategise their next steps
- Finding it hard to delegate because they don’t have the right people around them with the capabilities to take action
- Worn out and lonely from making constant decisions and being accountable for too many things
- Overwhelmed and stressed through the rigmarole of never-ending day to day tasks
- Unproductive as every day feels like groundhog day with the same issues and challenges
- Able to see the value in building a high performing team around them so they can start to focus on the right things
- Looking for long-term and sustainable business growth, not a quick fix
- Ready and eager to learn how to evolve their business in a way they never thought possible
How We Help You Reach Your Full Potential
At Infusion we believe in business evolution, not revolution. Sometimes you have to slow down before you can speed up, and that’s where we come in.
Through our Strategic Growth process we will enable and inspire you to build and scale a high performing team. Because if you build a good team, you build a good business.
Business Leaders, Owners and Entrepreneurs who work with us grow to have:
- Clarity on the vision for the future of their business, and how they’re going to make it a reality
- Control over what needs to happen to evolve their business, and a detailed plan of what needs to be done
- A more profitable and sustainable business which works for them resulting in less stress
- The right people, in the right roles, doing the right the things
- A confident, capable, high performing team around them who are all rowing in the same direction
- A renewed sense of accountability and ownership
- A sense of empowerment by being able to take a step back from the day to day grind, knowing their team has got their back and is capable of stepping up
- Inspired and motivated for the exciting future ahead
Who We Are
The market is heaving with so many different training, coaching and consultancy businesses, however at Infusion we do not believe in a one size fits all approach. We believe that in order to add value to a business you need to understand the inner workings and at Infusion we strip it back and really understand what is required to scale sustainably. And we don’t just give you the manual and walk away – we become an extension of your team and guide you through your growth journey, providing constant support, guidance and accountability every step of the way.
He's scaled heights up to COO level in corporate restructuring divisions and has extensive experience of growing and leading high performing teams.
Graham has also had many years of running complex change projects, often with extensive budgets running into the millions, and understands the importance of building plans the correct way, so they yield the intended benefits. Graham will give you the capabilities and confidence to reach levels of performance you never previously thought possible.
Connect - HERE
In recent years, Danny has been pivotal in the restructuring of the UK’s largest bank and also leading the strategic change for one of the UK’s largest property companies.
He is a qualified Executive Coach and with his tenacious approach he specialises in guiding leaders at pace through the strategic change of their business.
Danny has a passion to get the best out of people and enable them to reach their own personal and professional goals.
Connect - HERE
Most recently well known for her achievements in managing the Event Department of a luxury Private Members Club in Marylebone, she has also planned over 250 weddings internationally - so she knows a thing or two about delivering the 'wow factor'.
Stacey’s mission is to help others and to go above and beyond every day to ensure the Infusion customer experience is flawless from start to finish.
Connect - HERE
Most recently she led the Bid Services team for a Top 5 Payments acquirer for 4 years, running multi-million pound tenders and developing the team into a Best in Class function, for which she won 2 awards and industry recognition.
She is a Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), a Transformational Coach and DISC practitioner.
Laura's purpose is to serve others. She inspires the individuals she works with to live a life they've always wanted and inspires teams to bring their best selves to work.
Connect - HERE